My mood lately is scaring me, I either feel nothing, or I'm contemplating suicide-
It's not the first time I feel like this, or I've had darker months, however the difference is that as I age, I lose more and more hope in being able to change it, my life that is.
The thing is, I don't really think I'll kill myself anytime soon, however the thoughts linger-
Saturday, 20 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a decade of shit
The most surprising part about 2010-2020 is that I'm still alive, for years I didn't think I would live to see the next year, sadly,...
-
The most surprising part about 2010-2020 is that I'm still alive, for years I didn't think I would live to see the next year, sadly,...
-
As I wrote earlier, I started studying this fall at university. I think its kinda hilarious, that I'm studying education, and the educat...
-
Far too many evenings are spent with alcohol or sleeping pills trying to numb the feeling of alienation I feel. Life as a social creature, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment